Yesterday, Lenovo has started rolling out Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Vibe P1. Users in India claim they have already started receiving the update. The update comes a few weeks after Lenovo K3 Note and Lenovo A7000 received it. Lenovo also released Marshmallow update for K4 Note in some regions. This is an official Marshmallow update and users will receive the OTA soon. Lenovo Vibe P1 users now get all Marshmallow features. We provide you the Marshmallow OTA file for Lenovo Vibe P1 with that you can Update Lenovo Vibe P1 to Marshmallow Manually. Lenovo Vibe P1 is rolling out Marshmallow update via OTA (over-the-air). But if you still didn’t get the Marshmallow OTA update, you can manually update it. Here we provide you the OTA zip file with that you can Update Lenovo Vibe P1 to Marshmallow manually via stock recovery.
The new Marshmallow update packed with features like Now on Tap, Improved Doze Mode, New App Permissions and more. The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Lenovo Vibe P1 available via OTA (over-the-air) and it is about 1.63GB in size. The OTA update has built no. p1a42_S152_160126_ROW_TO_p1a42_S263_160427_ROW, which Update Lenovo Vibe P1 to Marshmallow. The update may wipe SD Card data, so it is advisable to take a backup before you Update Lenovo Vibe P1 to Marshmallow manually.
- Make sure you at least 2GB of free space on your device.
- Battery level should be 75% before you Update Lenovo Vibe P1 to Marshmallow.
- It is recommended to take backup of your device and do a factory reset after installing the update if you are facing forced closed error.
Download OTA File for Lenovo Vibe P1 –
- Download Vibe P1 Marshmallow updated file – P1a42_S152 TO P1a42_S263
Steps to Update Lenovo Vibe P1 to Marshmallow Manually –
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) To Update Lenovo Vibe P1 to Marshmallow manually follow below steps.
3) Download the Official Marshmallow ROM for Lenovo Vibe P1 from above.
4) Now save the file to SD card and rename it to ‘Update.zip‘
5) Now Power off your device.
6) Boot your phone into the recovery mode by pressing ‘Power + Volume up + Volume Down‘.
7) Now click on ‘Install Upgrade Package‘ and Select ‘Update.zip‘
8) Now wait for some time until the installation process complete.
9) Your phone will reboot and upgraded Marshmallow.
This is the easiest way to Update Lenovo Vibe P1 to Marshmallow manually. If you have any questions, comment below.