Now you can download and install the latest B560 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 8. Earlier we post Nougat update for European Huawei Mate 8 and today we provide you the Official Huawei Mate 8 B560 Nougat Update for NXT-L29 variants. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want to flash stock Nougat ROM on Huawei Mate 8, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Official Huawei Mate 8 B560 Nougat Update files.
Huawei Mate 8 is the latest flagship device from Huawei. Huawei Mate 8 features a 6.0 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 and a pixel density of 368ppi. Mate 8 powered by Octa core HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. Beta Nougat update for European variants of Huawei Mate 8 already available but now you can download the latest B560 Nougat update for Huawei Mate 8. You can Download Huawei Mate 8 B560 Nougat Firmware from below which is 1.4GB in size and has a build number NXT-L29C432B560.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 8
- Model – NXT-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B560
- Build Number – NXT-L29C432B560
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.4 GB
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei Mate 8 B560 Nougat Update File
How to Install Stock B560 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 8 –
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Mate 8 and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei Mate 8 Android Nougat ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now first unroot your device from SuperSu settings.
4) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file, which is 1400MB in size. If it will give you an error, ignore it and without rebooting move to the next step.
6) Now flash the second firmware file with 539MB in size.
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.
In case you don’t like the update, you can check How to Downgrade Huawei Mate 8 from Nougat to Marshmallow.
Download Huawei Mate 8 B560 Nougat Update and share it with your friends. If you have any questions comment below.