Here we share a guide to Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ with CF-Auto-Root. The phone is already available in the market and if you bought it and looking for a way to Root Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ then you are in the right place. CF Auto Root, the most trusted rooting method from Chainfire is now available for Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. You can easily Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ With CF Auto Root within minutes. Here we share the easiest step by step process to Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ on Android 7.0 Nougat. Also Check Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Stock Firmware.
TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S8 and S8+ is already available and we covered that already in our previous post (Check out How to Install TWRP on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+). And today we share another rooting method to Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ with CF-Auto-Root. But before we explain to you Root Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ with CF-Auto-Root, you can check why you should root your device.
Some benefits of Rooting –
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- After you Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ on Nougat, you can customize your device
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Rooting your Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+
Samsung Galaxy S8
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8 SM-G950F – Download
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8 SM-G950N – Download
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8 SM-G950U – Download
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8 SM-G950W – Download
Samsung Galaxy S8+
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F – Download
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8+ SM-G955N – Download
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8+ SM-G955U – Download
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8+ SM-G955W – Download
Steps to Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ with CF-Auto-Root–
1) First enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now Download the CF Auto Root file for your device and extract it.
3) Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Run the latest Odin exe file on your PC.
5) Connect your phone to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the Bixby and volume down buttons, then press the power button. until you see the download mode screen.
9) Now locate and add the CF_Auto_root_xxx .tar to the AP/PDAtab in Odin.
10) Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
So this is the complete guide to Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ with CF-Auto-Root easily. For any queries comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.