Marshmallow OTA file for Honor 5X is now available for download. OTA file is captured so you can download it on your device. Huawei recently updates Honor 4X, Honor 6, Huawei P8 Lite and Huawei G8 to Marshmallow and now Huawei Honor 5X getting the Marshmallow update. Now you can download and Update Honor 5X to Marshmallow Manually. This update is based on EMUI 4.0 and contains all Android 6.0 Marshmallow features. The update is not available via OTA so you have to Update Honor 5X to Marshmallow Manually. To Update Honor 5X to Marshmallow manually first download honor 5x marshmallow ota zip from below.
The new Marshmallow update packed with features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, App Permissions and more. Also, get some device specific changes like New EMUI 4.0. The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Huawei Honor 5X is available for download and it is about 1.16GB in size. Huawei honor 5x marshmallow update is available and you can download it from below. The update may wipe SD Card data, so it is advisable to take a backup before you Update Huawei Honor 5X to Marshmallow.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- This update is only for Huawei Honor 5X KII-l21 and KIW-L22.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Official Android 6.0 for Huawei Honor 5X –
- Marshmallow for Honor 5X KII-l21– Download
- Marshmallow for Honor 5X KIW-L21 – Download
- Marshmallow for Honor 5X KIW-L22 –Download
Steps to Manually Update Honor 5X to Marshmallow –
1) First, download Android 6.0 for Honor 5X from above.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your internal storage or SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now go to the phone settings–>update and press the menu button.
4) Now select choose Local update.
5) It will detect the update.app and installation process will start.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device., you have latest firmware
This is the easiest way to Update Honor 5X to Marshmallow manually. If you have any questions, comment below.