Now you can easily Install TWRP Recovery and Root LG Stylo 3 Plus. If you are an LG Stylo 3 Plus user and looking for a rooting guide then you are in the right place. Here we share how to Install TWRP Recovery and Root LG Stylo 3 Plus. First, you need to install TWRP Recovery on LG Stylo 3 Plus and then flash SuperSu to Root LG Stylo 3 Plus. Recently, TWRP recovery got updated with material designed to TWRP 3.1.0. That means you can install the latest TWRP 3.1.0 on LG Stylo 3 Plus. Follow this guide to Install TWRP Recovery and Root LG Stylo 3 Plus.
If you are an LG Stylo 3 Plus user, then you can Root and Install TWRP Recovery on LG Stylo 3 Plus. Thanks to the XDA Senior Member messi2050 who share the unofficial TWRP for LG Stylo 3 Plus. So here is the step by step guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on LG Stylo 3 Plus. Read the below note carefully before you Install TWRP Recovery and Root LG Stylo 3 Plus.
Some benefits of Rooting –
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- After you root Stylo 3 Plus and install TWRP on it, you can customize your device
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- First you need to Unlock the bootloader of LG Stylo 3 Plus. (Check How to unlock Bootloader of LG Stylo 3 Plus)
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Root and Install Custom Recovery on LG Stylo 3 Plus –
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download TWRP Recovery for LG Stylo 3 Plus (Rename it to recovery.img)
- no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip for LG Stylo 3 Plus – Download
- Download SuperSu to root LG Stylo 3 Plus and copy it to your phone sd card
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root LG Stylo 3 Plus
Install TWRP on LG Stylo 3 Plus –
1) First enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
3) Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing
adb reboot bootloader
4) You are in Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
5) Type the below command correctly in command prompt and then press Enter. It will install TWRP recovery on LG Stylo 3 Plus
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6) Now disconnect your phone and boot into Recovery mode by pressing and hold the Volume Down + Power Key and follow the below process to Root LG Stylo 3 Plus.
Root LG Stylo 3 Plus –
1) With above command your phone boot into the recovery mode.
2) Now select your preferred Language and set it to what you want, tap “Never show this screen on boot again”, and Swipe allow modification.
3) Now from the main menu navigate to Install Zip and select ‘no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip’. (If internal memory does not show up then Go to “Wipe” section and tap “Format Data”, and type “yes” and transfer the no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip and SuperSu via MTP)
9) Swipe to flash no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip and after that flash SuperSu. That’s it, your LG Stylo 3 Plus root successfully.
So this is the complete guide of how to Install TWRP Recovery and Root LG Stylo 3 Plus with easy steps. If you have any questions, then comment below.