Latest Android Pie based OxygenOS 9.0.7 for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T starts rolling out. Latest OxygenOS 9.0.7 update for OnePlus 5and OnePlus 5T bring Screen Recorder, Fnatic Mode, Quick Reply in Landscape mode and June 2019 Security Patch. Download OxygenOS 9.0.7 for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 9.0.7 for OnePlus 5T. The update is incremental and rolls out in phase wise manner. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 5/5T to OxygenOS 9.0.7 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 9.0.7 for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T from below.
The new OxygenOS 9.0.7 for OnePlus 5T and OnePlus 5 Screen Recorder, Fnatic Mode, Quick Reply in Landscape mode and June 2019 Security Patch (Check the complete changelogs from below). We provide you the OxygenOS 9.0.7 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 9.0.7 for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 9.0.7
OxygenOS 9.0.7 Features and Changelogs –
• Updated Android security patch to 2019.6
• Added Screen Recorder feature (Quick Settings -> Edit -> Screen Recorder)
• Added Quick Reply in Landscape Mode (Settings -> Utilities -> Quick Reply in Landscape)
• General bug fixes and system improvements
• Added Fnatic mode (Settings -> Utilities -> Gaming Mode)
• Fixed issue with Speed Dial
- This method is only for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 9.0.7 for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T
- OxygenOS 9.0.7 update for OnePlus 5 OTA link – Download (OxygenOS 9.0.6 to OxygenOS 9.0.7)
- OxygenOS 9.0.7 Full ROM for OnePlus 5 – Download
- OxygenOS 9.0.7 OTA for OnePlus 5T – Download (OxygenOS 9.0.6 to OxygenOS 9.0.7)
- OxygenOS 9.0.7 Full ROM for OnePlus 5T – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 9.0.7 Update on OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T
For Non-Rooted Users
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 9.0.7 for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 9.0.7 on OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download OxygenOS 9.0.7 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus 5 into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6) Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 9.0.7 OTA update file on your OnePlus 5/5T.
7) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
For Rooted Users
1) First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device. Skip this step if already installed TWRP.
2) Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
3) Now wipe your cache files from Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
4) Now, Go to Install and locate the OOS 9.0.7 Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
6) Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
7) Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 9.0.7 for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T (OTA + Full ROM). Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.